Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Stupefied looked at the whole bow

I could not help secretly glad that I let it eat up a fire crystal, the old man shall not be issued Biao, you know ... there may indeed have a few pieces of the best fire crystal.
Feel my thoughts, Firebird unhappy Well, I said: own way to get the fire crystal! A fierce mouth, Firebird spit out a palm-sized necklace, and then said to me: crystal! Remarkable at the Firebird, I did not expect such a small guy, it has a space bag, hey ... do not know it there is no baby!
Feel my thoughts, Firebird smiles: Prior to this, you never get it,fake oakleys! Firebird can see through my thoughts, I was really a headache, for her, I'm naked a little secret, this feeling really bad.
Shook his head, I no longer think, concentrate, I continue looked at the hands of the sniper crossbow, the basic shape is on Earth Special Forces to use the sniper crossbow shape is my sniper crossbow bow arm more parallel 10 grooves, that is, up to and fired ten lever for.
In addition ... the crossbow body, as well as a transparent, eggs the size of the cavity, hey ... this is prepared to wind dragon kernel ah, mosaic kernel, crossbows truly can use God to describe!
Space bag and took out the wind dragon kernel, I have no hesitation mosaic into, and then reinforced with a special inlay technique, only one will ... will be completed!
Stupefied looked at the whole bow, even no response, it seems ... It will not be an artifact-level weapons, it is really a pity that
Is I secretly disappointed, the Firebird's voice rang in my mind: Shuddered, this way, I think of it, the original ... my sight is not installed, quickly took out from the space whine piece of steel, crystal, smiles Firebird Road: you your sharp mouth to help me polish the piece of crystal ball,cheap oakley sunglasses! Firebird tilted his head looked at me, slow channel: Clapped his chest, loud assurance: Hear my assurance that Firebird happy and said: The sculpted shape and does not need me to say, all of my ideas but can not escape the Firebird perception, so ... naturally know how to get.
Soon ... two perfect lens of a concave and a convex appear in my hands, looked at the crystal shiny lens, I quickly installed the bottle of blood took to finally drop a

No comments:

Post a Comment